Friday, 22 July 2011

My Sadden Day

21/07 totally an unlucky,disappointed,upset,moody,emo and grive day for me~
i felt so disappointed to him~
i jz realized that he got nothings diffent with the others ppl~
may be i was over expected what he should be~
the trust among us r thin like a piece of paper~
i really really feel hatred if someone dont believe me~

it is meaningless to ask more o knw more if u r not believe to someone~
he make me felt like i jz a passing ppl on his life~
he was nvr knw hw much that i care him to~
i care his feeling,his thinking,all the things that belong to him~
but i really really not understand what he think to now~
may be i jz like a toy for him~

nw he is loving the toy~

but hw about after few more months?
may be he will throw away the toy n get a new toy too~
he was changed,he make me felt that he is not the guy tat i know on the beginning~
he jz like a stranger ppl to me~
it was a big gap between us~
and our heart is going far away to the opposite side now~
the relationship between us is changing too~
may be after few more months our relationship will disappear automatically~
the caring among us also will disappear~

what was happen between us will bcome to a memory to us~
may be now is the time to give up all my caring, feeling n loving to him~
not jz only give up,it oso mean to start my new life without him~

No comments:

Post a Comment